Internet of Things (IoT)
The convergence of information technology and operational technology are coming together to create a new revolution and driving the adoption of Internet of Things. Building an Internet of Things (IoT) solution can be complex, you have to decide which platform, hardware, security requirements and connectivity. Teladvance helps solve complexities by delivering end-to-end solutions from best-of-breed IoT solution providers.
Teladvance thrives on understanding what’s driving IoT successes and failures; we have established best practices and proven methodologies that power IoT transformation by creating seamless processes that result in successful IoT solutions for our clients.
“You can’t manage what you can’t measure”
- By 2025, the economic impact of IoT will be around $11.1 trillion, which is 14% of today’s global gross domestic product (GDP), according to the McKinsey Global Institute.
- The IoT Devices Market Anticipated to Reach $1.1 trillion by 2026
- A report by Fortune Business Insights indicates that the global market for IoT, which was valued at $190 billion in 2018, is forecasted to reach $1.11 trillion ($1111.3 billion) by 2026 at a 24.7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). The banking and financial services industry is anticipated to be the largest segment of the market share.
- Global IoT Healthcare Market to Reach $14 billion by 2024
- Data from Zion Market Research indicates that the value of the global IoT healthcare market is anticipated to reach $14 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 12.2% between 2017 and 2024. The increase is attributed to the increasing use of cloud computing in healthcare facilities.